Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I want to change my personality?

Firstly since I'm not pretty, I think I should atleast have a great personality. I just wish I could trade with someone, you know? I wish I could say the things they do. I'm just quiet, boring, simple. I want to be a mix of these three things: smart, sweet, and innocent. I would do anything to change myself on the inside. I just don't know how.



How can I do that? Any ideas?I want to change my personality?
G- There is no need to change your personality. You just need to change how you deal with other people so that your personality is not an obstacle.

To do this, follow the directions.



G-Change You Worlds- The Inner world. The Immediate world, The Outer world

You can rebuild your worlds in the style you like. Not just your perceptions or Inner world. Even people who have their immediate world- their capacities for personal organization and accumulation together, and whose health is great, are living in an outer world that is chaotic, unstable, and has way too much greed, anger, and stupidity. Some of that misery even threatens human progress. The power of focused intention with rationality based tools is far greater than conventions have us imagine.



It is first necessary to evaluate assumptions to see which ones are pragmatically verifiable, and which are put there by various influences with agendas. After all the non-verifiable assumptions are discarded you wind up with these few simple truths.



1-Everything is always changing. The time scales vary, but nothing is constant.

2-Causes produce effects. Sometimes this is not obvious and there is a choice about choosing to believe in gods who can suspend cause-effect, or sticking with the pragmatically observable.

3-Life is both physical and non-physical. The bag of mostly water is just a bag of mostly water without the intangibles like life, hope, identity, consciousness.

-Putting these 3 truths into a simple formula to focus on will enable the mind to be much more effective at dealing with whatever.

-Respecting rationally derived truth is the best way to live.

-English is not a great language in which to easily summarize deep truth.

The above points (except for the English part) were summarized in Japan by the monk Nichiren in the 13th century.

His version is so high octane that it takes years for people to discard their disbelief, even when they get phenomenal results in their life by reciting the formula in Japanese-Nam Myoho Renge Kyo- and joining with others who also have the same observations that underlie your question. It's one thing to be smart and frustrated; it is another to decide to try an extremely effective method of arranging the world to delete the need for your question. Results are better than frustration.

Source(s):

My own experiences in seeing phenomenal changes as a result of reciting the formula and following the recommendations of the local SGI people with more experience in changing the world.

http://www.sgi.orgI want to change my personality?
you have to accept youself!

I am going through a rough time and I realize that I need to change some aspects of my personality..not all of it.



just be happy all the time and thats a great personality trait.

if you cant feel happy (you dont sound happy with your physical self) seek professional help.
well right off the bat it sounds like you have self esteem problems by saying your not pretty.Be yourself and take chances.ask what other ask,say whats on your mind even if nobody agrees with it.the best way to change personality or esteem problems is to just TAKE CHANCES.you'll never please everyone but you'll be yourself.it took me a few years to learn,but I did it.had similar issues like yours.
im not sure how old you are but you sound just like me a few years ago... i hated the person i was and everynight before i went to sleep i would tell myself things to change about my personality the next day... but the thing that helped me the most was finally realizing that i have the personality i do for a reason and me worrying about it just made me worse... if you start excepting yourself for who you are and stop focusing on what is wrong with your personality... i promise, it disappears and you start to grow as a person in ways you couldnt ever imagine and you may not be the best at making funny comments or making GREAT conversation but that doesnt mean you dont have other things to offer that are just as amazing.
My ex-bestfriend did this, she tried to be more like me. ';random'; and silly all the time. I miss the old her.



dont change, ask your friends what they think of you and im sure theyll encourage you to be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment