Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do you get a thirteen year old boy to like me?

Ok, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassed about asking this but all my friends have boyfriends and i feel so unloved....lol thats really sad but true :(

I dont think I'm very attractive, so I'm relying more on what i could do or change personality wise. thanks xHow do you get a thirteen year old boy to like me?
don't change yourself to be liked by someone, or then you won't know if their feelings for you are real. It can be awkward when you're around other couples but if they're your friends they won't want you to feel ignored. Don't just date someone because your friends are dating. You date someone because you want to know them more and you care about them. It's your happiness that counts, not your friends. Get involved in clubs, sports, events at school that interest you and you'll meet people that share your interests, make new friends and see where it goes.How do you get a thirteen year old boy to like me?
i had the same thing happen to me u may need to be nicer .. but don't change ur self just to have a bf your young any ways
You should never change for a boy. If they cant like you for who you are, dont even try. EMail me if you want to talk more about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment