Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My friends say it's a personality change, i don't find changes but am convinced they are right.help me out

i was happy loving n being loved by friends when they reported changes in me n i can find myself being left alone. they are right cuz 3 of my frnz have reported changes.i want help.i don't understand what is going wrong.like one day she said she saw smthng in my eyes that scared her when we were pillow fighting.i don't remember any wicked thought that moment but i was aggressive.i dint know it then but now that i am thinking about it,i feel smthng was wrong there, with me but what i don't know.i love them n they matter more thananyone else to me but what has been happenning of late is troubling me n them n i fear i will soon loose all the love and support. what i need from you is please help me know what has happenned to me. how should i behave and what do i do to make evrythng like before?i will do just anything to make evrything work well.please help me out with this.i am undergoing a change that i know is present but cannot seewhat exactly it is and so cannot help it myself.do helpMy friends say it's a personality change, i don't find changes but am convinced they are right.help me out
ok you first you need to relax and take a deep breathe. Everything will be Ok. I hope this change is not over a relationship... I went through changes when I was in high school..I was sweet and had many friends..then I got into a relationship and he had alot of bad influences on me.. WE broke up and I took it kinda hard..I pushed alot of friends away..They were always there, I just kept pushing them away. I became A person that I disliked..My attitude was bad, getting into fights, depressed.. And I had the bad habit of keeping all my emotions inside.. Finally just one day I let everything out..I cried and I called a best friend that I had lost.. IF they are truely your friends they will always give you a second chance.. TAlk to them, cry, tell them you want them to listen and help you out with whatever your going through. If that doen;t help talk to a family member that you think will understand...hope everything turns around for you..tc :)My friends say it's a personality change, i don't find changes but am convinced they are right.help me out
well first of all you gotta remember that things are never as bad as they same, this doesnt mean that you have no problems it just means that you'll always have people there for you its a fact....one thing to do may just to forget about it, try and just act normal, sometimes the only way to forget about something is to be distracted so you cant think about trying to act normal, try just staying very active social for a long time, dont think about how things used to be but think about how you would like things to be and then do it you know, if you know youre not mean and crazy then you arent...you know yourslef better than anyone, if there are thoughts of yours that youre worried about then you can always see someone for help, there are free clinics everywhere but i hope you get better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment