Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Have you noticed any part of your partners personality change to be more like yours?

Yesterday my partner told me he saw a bird in the middle of the road. So he drove back to check on it. (the bird was okay but dazed) so he put it in the bushes away from the road.



Before he would have just drove on by. But i have a few birds and I think since living with me and the birds he has realised that the little animals count too. (long story sorry but just showing example)



But thats the only thing i can see that has changed about him.



Has your partner changed their personality in any way to be more like yours? If so how??Have you noticed any part of your partners personality change to be more like yours?
no he has not changed. he has become more aware of the things that mean a lot to me tho. as i have him too . we share a lot of interests and what not but he hasn't changed.Have you noticed any part of your partners personality change to be more like yours?
yes me and my husband, people sometimes mistaken us as brother and sister, we both are so much alike in personality and appearance...!!

HEYYYY.... TAKE IT EASY MAN...!!! :-]]
After 24 yrs of marriage It would be safe to say yes, my wife has picked up personality changes off of me. She thinks like me and does things that I do and so the changes have been positive ones.



She takes after me and I do noticed how she thinks as well.

I have to agree that two married people living together for a length of time something rubs off to the other for sure.



God Question!

Al Rozz
god no.i am my own person and do not want him to be like me.he's too hard core to want to soften his ways.
we've been together over 20 years. The biggest change is that he's become more liberal in the past year. He started out republican, primarily due to being a christian, but has moved to a more democratic bend-not as liberal as me though.
Of course they change. Thats what happenes when you become one....
yes hes more sensitive toward feelings in general and he also stopped caring so much about other peoples opinions of him.another thing is he stole my handwriting lol, im pretty sure thats not normal.
That's a great story. My partner changed, but I won't bring you down.
He did it to impress you. If he wasn't trying to impress you, he wouldn't have told you in the first place. Or maybe he's trying to get you to like him more. OOO i did that once, my girlfriend had a kid and i told her ';zomg babe i totally donated money to help retarded kids today'; and she was like ';you're so sweet!'; and then i was like ';thanks'; and she was like ';do the dishes'; and i was like ';ok'; and then she left me for some dude. I was like ';hahahahaha /wrist';v
my husband is starting to act like my son and I my son is 21 my husband and i just got married in aug. he is starting to get a Sense of humor. my son and i joke around a lot.
well he used to drink a lot but now is managing to do with out it occasionally he will falter but he prefers his cuppa tea.
  • How do i make a quilt
  • migrating existing portal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment