Saturday, November 20, 2010

Any idea on how I can change my personality?

I'm very shy around people I don't know, and when I'm out in public depending on who I'm with. I know this will later cause a hindrance, so I want to change for that reason and because it will probably make me a happier person. How can I change this?Any idea on how I can change my personality?
You can't totally change the way you are, but you can be flexible in some circumstances.



When I was a kid I was so shy I was afraid of asking the teacher if I could go to the bathroom. As you grow older, and meet people that are open and not shy at all, you begin to learn from them and little by little you tolerate talking to others, even strangers, this will be out of your comfort area, but you'll realize it's really fun.



When we are shy we lack confidence in ourselves, just remember, you are who you are, people that don't like you will come, but people that like you for who you are are true friends :DAny idea on how I can change my personality?
This type of thing helps many people to become more confident as it is your real self (true nature): http://www.gotquestions.org/more-like-ch



Read steps 1 to 11 and watch the video: http://www.wikihow.com/Build-Self-Confid
Shyness isn't a personality trait I believe. Introvertedness is. If you do love socializing and prefer being around others than you are just shy. Figure out what your afraid of. Rejection probably, that people won't like you. So you don't have to change your personality, but learn to know, accept and value yourself for who you are.
I don't see why you should try to go out of your way to primarily ';force communication'; with certain other people, just in case you're confusing that for ';shyness';.

No comments:

Post a Comment