Monday, November 22, 2010

How can i change my personality?

I wat to change my personality to be more exciting bubbly keeping everyone on there feet i feel so boring i just want to get out there and change that. be more like able always have something on my mind that i can do. please help.How can i change my personality?
Hey,



Everyone is born with a ';temperament';, which is your initial personality.



However, your Character (Acquired Personality) is something that you can definitely modify.

Stephen Covey said ';Begin With The End In Mind';.

So visualize the best you that you can be (How you're acting, how you're talking, the look on your face etc...)

And then, start implementing. :)How can i change my personality?
Accept who you are. If you try to change your personality, youre not being you.
Your personality doesn't need to be changed, your confidence does. Just be happy with the way your are and that will shine through. Sounds corny and cliche but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment