Saturday, November 20, 2010

Do you believe someone can change their personality over time?

By that I mean purposely. I know we all change over time.



I want to know if you think it's possible for someone to consciously make changes in the way he/she reacts towards others, towards daily conversations, and how he/she thinks.Do you believe someone can change their personality over time?
yes, it's possible. I'm a lot nicer since I moved away from my mother.Do you believe someone can change their personality over time?
yeah

but I think it takes a lot of time and effort to purposely change over time....
Yes for people whose personality is to change their personality frequently it is very possible and they change themselves always according to time, state %26amp; context.
You are born with traits and you develop character; in that sense, yes.
Yes,i believe it can happen.For example when people get rich,say win a lotto,or get married with rich person.They change really fast.
yes it is possible but it takes time when someone has the habbit to do something, and is hard to change a habbit fast.
Yes, especially if you understand what triggers your behaviors to begin with. It has also been said, however, that our idiosyncrasies only grow more vivid as we age.
Yes. I do that.
No...we are all creatures of habit.
not really...unless you've had a head injury or brain tumor, I think your personality is hard wired into your brain...
yes, but depends on how much you are willing to let go of your past wirings. hypnosis can be helpful too.
it only takes a month for habits to form. if you can do that behavior for a month it should stick.
Not your personality; you can evolve but deep inside you will always be the same person with the same defects and limitations.



People never change, they get ';better'; or they get ';worst'; but they are always the same.
Definitely. As you age, you learn. I know, personally, I have become more self aware and mature with age. Am I through learning/growing? No. I'm sure that my personality is only in it's beginning stages. I have traits that I will always possess; but I have also changed some traits along the way.
Yes I think it's possible. I know scholars say it's hard-wired but I think with some mind-control anything can be altered amended or changed.
Sure ..if we have the ability to mordify our souls then we should be able to respond diffrently to someone or something over time

No comments:

Post a Comment