Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change your personality?

I don't like mine at all. I am weak, hypersensitive, overemotional, too caring and a pushover. And please don't tell me I have to accept myself for who I am flaws and all, because I don't like ANY of my personality, it's not just bits I don;t like it's the whole thing.

So please can you tell me how to change my personality so I can cope with emotional crisises and actually like myself. I want to be strong and not get upset over guys and be able to cope with lifeHow do you change your personality?
just start to stand up for yourself. think about what you don't like about yourself. like those specifics you listed up there, think of the opposite that you are comfortable being

and work toward being those thingsHow do you change your personality?
Gett realllyyyy wasted
I bet if you changed your appearance your attitude may change with it. I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm just saying that would probably be a big factor. For example, I was once overweight and got in great shape and my attitude was way different and better. Than I gained it back several years later and then it got more depressing. Than I started to work it off some more and my attitude changed again.
Brain transplant
Therapy is probably the easiest way because they can guide you through it, give you exercises, etc.



There's probably no answer you'll get here that will turn your life around.
Confidence is the key; thats what I have learnt!



(Guys and Girls like people who are confident).
I changed myself. I just done a few drugs and cut everyone out my life, I'm practically a machine now.



beep
you really can't i'd see a therapist tho because THAT much self hate isn't healthy
If you don't like ANY of your personality then it's probably the way you think that needs changing more than your personality. Cognitive behavioural therapy techniques are particularly good for this



The extent to which we can change our personalities is pretty limited compared to the extent to which we can change our thoughts. It's like the half-full half-empty glass thing - in the long run a pessimist will be much better off if they learn to view a half-empty glass with optimism than if they remain pessimistic and try to swap the half-empty glass for a 3/4 full glass
Think about changing your personality all the and use as a target but this may take a long time.
Identify what makes you feel weak and learn to say no!

Most people do not even know their entire personality. In each and every one of us there is a flip side and I can see you haven't identified yours yet.
dont change who you are

being sensitive, emotional and caring is good, it shows you have feeling

just try and tone it down abit and learn to say no, thats all

and as for being week thats to down with confidence

have a nice day xx
In order to change ur personality:

It's quite simple: just follow one of your great celebrity or any great personality indeed........

just like for instance Muslims

they follow the conducts of their Holy Prophet (S.A.W).......and who doesn't is considered as aloof,,,,,,,...awful indeed.
I seem to have changed mine - its taken me a long time and I am still hypersensitive I dont know if is possible to change that part as that seems more innate than socially programmed. I am working at the moment on not letting the pain bother me too much.



What I did was I left home at 16 and renounced my former state I gave myself a new name and changed job so no-one knew me and I wore clothes that I thought reflected the new me. I am 62 now and there was no internet then to play with different persona. I sort of deconstructed my life story and made a new one for myself - not to tell anyone else I never needed to .



Just preprogramming myself to be a different way out.



I changed a lot at first and from a serious very introverted cowed person I became extremely outgoing - Later changes have been slower. I also think you have to get used to a lifetime of being in process of change- Counselling helps not as long term but its effective to help you make changes,
yes, u can surely change urself 4 d better.



1st: b +ve %26amp; optimistic always.

2nd: decide 2 b happy always in all situations!

3rd: forget d past %26amp; live in d present.

4th: never allow ur setbacks/worries/unhappiness overcome u.

5th: do good 2 urself %26amp; 2 others.

6th: b simple %26amp; natural

7th: b open minded

8th: friends r better than BFs! so, keep good friends.



just practise d above tips %26amp; c how fast u change ur personality into a new %26amp; better person from d moment u read %26amp; decide to do them!

good luck!
What you describe is not your personality but a list of things that are suppressing your personality .



Your unhappy because you want to be yourself and can't quite get there because of your emotions .



It goes without saying you must be a teenager because we all go through something similar in our teens and no amount of advice can help anyone of us .



All i can say is trust me it will pass , you are enduring the change from child to adult , your absolutely certain that you are all grown up but your not , when we are 25 we are all certain we have nothing more to learn about life - but then we reach 35 and wonder at how immature we were when we were 25 - and so it goes on .



I have 2 adult children and have not led a sheltered life but these days i accept that i have a lot more to learn , who knows i might live until i'm 100 and i will be flying around an old folks home on a hoverboard !



The secret is to accept what is as it is and that way you can only progress because if you constantly question what is then you just deny progress .



Hope this helps somehow good luck .
change your friends, it effects your personality so much! i used to be a pushover and get bullied all the time but then i made some new friends and they were really confident about themselves and always went round calling themselves and all their Friends awesome or fit and it was a great confidence booster, hope this helps.
we have different experience ,because of that our personality changes

No comments:

Post a Comment