Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change something about my personality..? read details?

ok so, ive changed a lot in the past year, my morals and point of views have become more resonable, but theres one thing about my personality i can't change, its my whiny annoying side and i just dont know how to take care of that..like i know ppl say you cant change ur personality, but this HAS to go...



dont just say ';dont be whiny..'; thats not helpful!How do I change something about my personality..? read details?
Order the ';Complaint-Free Bracelet';. The rules for the bracelet are at: http://ccunitykc.org/Complaint_Free_Inst

Basically, you order this FREE purple bracelet and once you put it on your wrist you can not complain for a whole 21 days. If you do complain, then you take of the bracelet, place it on your opposite wrist, and start again at 21 days.



But in the mean time(it can take a few weeks for the bracelet to come), just be aware of your words and thought process. Maybe write down everytime you whine during the day, write what you said, and why it was so pointless to complain.How do I change something about my personality..? read details?
be more aware of what you are going to say. when you get into a situation that disapoints you, think hard. do you want to whine or this time are you going to take a more serious approach. just learn to think before you act and speek. you have heard that before and as lame as it sounds, you just have to know when you are going to whine so you can stop yourself.
First you learn to not answer before you've had time to think. Whiny is generally a unthought out bunch of words. it takes time but if you want to bad enough, you can do it, Think, before you speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment