Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change my personality?

All my friends are really outgoing, and really pretty. We all have a lot of other friends, but som seem to enjoy my two outgoing friends more. I am kinda the shy one in the group, and I want to know if there was a way for that to change. I want to be more ';liked,'; and ougoing,but is there a way to accomplish that without changing the real me, or kind of like who I really am? Please help, :DHow do I change my personality?
Well if you have yhem as friends, why would you care on changing your pesonality *raises eyebrow*How do I change my personality?
There is no need to change yoru personality. It's like changing your whole identity.
well they should like you for who you are

and you shouldn't change too much for them

but if it's just to be more outgoing that's cool

i did that too but it was for myself

and that's what you should do. make sure it's for yourself, not for someone else

but just start talking to more people

get more involved in the conversations

ask them sometimes if they wanna hang out

and maybe like okay i know this will probably sound wierd, but talk to guys too that can help boost the confidence a little bit too. because sometimes that's a major reason that some people aren't more out going



good luck%26lt;33
just be yourself, sometimes it's best to be quite, observe and listen, only you know your heart, don't go against it.
Why would anyone change their personality? If they don't like you for who you are, then why'd you want them as your friends?
I'm sorry sweetie, but i'm going to have to disagree. Being shy is great. Why would you want to be outgoing and crazy? And you want to be...';liked';?

I used to feel like you but when you change your personality things get crazy, hun. Stay the same. If they are your friends nobody cares if your shy or not pretty (which btw your probably not) You don't need help on this, you don't need to ask this question you're already beautiful and you have characteristics that make you stand out in the crowd which makes you more noticed than the outgoing friends. Please, I dont want to see another teenager changed because of their friends look or act.

Good luck %26lt;3 %26lt;3
people are just gona have to like you for who you are and how you are.



people like you more than you think...trust me

i have the same thing im 17 yrs old n im really shy but people approach me all the time like at skool and try to talk to me and im just friendly and i can tel they like me. i thot i wanted to change too but i kinda like it now.



dont chage yourself for other people..

hope that helped..good luck!!:]
There is almost no way to change the core you, but in terms of confidence, which it sounds like in your case, you should try a theater school...unless you aren't a school kid, in which case just practice being confident, it may seem stupid to you but it seems normal to other people, and you will sink into it in no time.
One thing that really helped me was an polished agate stone. I all of a sudden was socializing more with my friends and changing how I dressed and DEVELOPING the real me, not changing it. try using some kind of confidence talisman it really helped me. Your friends are your friends and they will like you for you so embrace your shy side and use brighter colours in your wardrobe, etc. etc. Good luck
The best thing to do is enjoy being yourself. Then others around you will enjoy being around you. Everything will fall into place very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment