Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change my personality before I start high school?

Please be serious. I went through a bad childhood. My personality is now untrusting, quiet, often scowling, but still kind. But I want to be like I used to be. I want to be happy, outgoing, gentle, and kind.How to change my personality before I start high school?
If you want to be happy, outgoing, gentle, and kind...then be outgoing gentle and kind, and happiness will come. You can't change your personality. The one thing people like is confidence. So what you have to do isn't change your personality, just learn to be comfortable in your own skin, you know?



I hate to be the one to tell you this, but high school is gonna be confusing, awkward and sometimes infuriating. It's like that for everybody sometimes. It happens when people start finding out who they are. So you just need to figure out who you are, and learn to be okay with that. I know that sounds really hard and complicated, but it isn't.How to change my personality before I start high school?
Just put a smile on your face and be friendly. Try talking to people.
you should be bubbly and nice to everyone
Develope passions. Do lots of things, like paint, play sports, music, whatever, as long as it's not focusing on what other people think of you.
What do you used to be?



You can't expect to change your personality and expect it to stay that way, that is being fake. Especially through high school.
Do the things you can do that are positive, and refrain as much as possible from the negative. Don't get into alcohol or drugs - that's a sure path to misery, no matter what the temporary relief they may bring.

Do your homework. If you do well academically, it will make you feel good about yourself.

Develop some kind of spiritual life.

Good luck!
Sounds like Anxiety. Go see a psychiatrist, or even a general medical practitioner. I struggled with anxiety for most of my life, and Prozac works for me. Takes the edge off of social situations so that you don't care so much what others are thinking of you.



If you do get put on an SSRI or other such drug, the effects will not be immediate. Usually takes a gradual climb of a month or two. For me, I started over the summer in '09, and by the time I got back to college I realized I was a bit more outgoing and confident, which only increased with time.
so you have to do is to start being nice , always be in happy mood, you have to start going out or socializing , be gentle and friendly ,and forget to be kind .
yu can try and be ';happy, outgoing, gentle and kind'; but it wont work.

maybe for a while... but then yu'll loose it.

Just be yourself! Yu'll survive :)
I am probably not the best to tell you how to deal with this, but i did it myself. You are you. The best thing about high school is that there is a bigger pond to fish from. You may end up being friends with the junkies, theater ids, gangstaz, preps punks or anything else. Just remember man high school is SOOOOO temporary, so just be you and do your best. When i went to high school there was this one nerdy chick who sewed (she brought her sewing machine to school) and i thought she was cute. I never said anything, she did her thing and i never saw either of us with anyone. just be outgoing and remember the losers just may be cool.
be a woman. and joke about tampons
read this book it will help you to develop the person you want to be it is in audio cd video and book . ive got it on mp3 if you want it its called ';the screret';
well you should really never trust anyone anyways....



but as far as your bad childhood, you have to let all that go. I don't know what happened but whatever it was made you change. And as long as that event is still in your mind it will effect you. It happened and you can't change that but you can live a better life.



- You want to be happy?

Find something that you enjoy doing and do it. Laugh more as well.... laughing will change your mood after about 5 mins of it.



- Outgoing?

Don't be afraid of what others think. Usually the non outgoing types are too worried about what other people will think so they don't say anything. Bottom line is some people won't like you and who cares if they don't . Throw a little humor in the mix and all should be well.



- Gentle and kind.

Just dont yell or hit anyone and you should be good with that. Besides you said already that you were still kind.



hope it helps and remember... it's your life .... you can do whatever you want with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment