Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I change my shy personality?

I am very shy in class and I don't share or talk in class. And I am really recieving many comments about this. I really want to change my personality from being shy. Can you please give me an advice.How can I change my shy personality?
juts be yourself.....there nothing to shy about......one of the reason of being shy is the feeling taht the otehrs r much active much smarter than me.....so u dont feel 2 free to do things......one feels will i look stupid while talking this way or doing this thing......so u need 2 mend this attitude.....if u r new in teh class u need time.......u juts have to b cool n say n do wat u feel like....think evry1 as ur friend ...talk freely 2 them......if they ignore u give them some time but dont step back.....be patient....try talking like asking them 2 come out 2 canteen or somewhere to hang out........so juts relax.......n b confident ..all te bestHow can I change my shy personality?
You got to build confidence, so try to find some people in your class you have something in common with you. Try socializing when your doing group work or something. You'll make friends.
1. Start chating on internet and try to express yourself as much as you can on virtual forums.

2. Travel as much as possible on your own.
invent another person for u... not like a phsyco path thingy... but when ur class think in ur head and act like if ur someone else.... invent a total different personality w u and just get in character..... like if ur an actor and be n say n do w.e. ur normal self wont do......

No comments:

Post a Comment