Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change your personality without affecting the zodiac sign in the Sims 2?

I know what I want my personality to be, but every time I try editing their personality with boolprop testingcheatsenabled true code their zodiac changes with them. Is there any way I can have the zodiac and personality I want?How do you change your personality without affecting the zodiac sign in the Sims 2?
Go to neighborhood view.



Then, press [CRTL]+[SHIFT]+[C]



A cheat window will open up at the top.



Type in 'boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true' without the apostrophes.



Then, load up your family/house.



Select a sim. Then go into their personality bit, and you can drag up/down the amount of whatever bit...



Hope this helped :DHow do you change your personality without affecting the zodiac sign in the Sims 2?
I think the personality has to change with it and boolprop testingcheatsenabled is a cheat that really shouldn't be used...it harms your game. I had a major error when I did it one time.
  • rodents
  • win32 fujacks ad virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment