Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can i change my personality?

I want to change my personality. please dont tell me not to just give me tips on it

want to stop being loud, annoying, talk a lot, and stuff like that. and stop being a little mean.

its hard so please help !How can i change my personality?
everytime you want to say something, stop yourself and wait 5 minutes. just spend more time observing and less time speakingHow can i change my personality?
chill out.
Well technically you could just change yourself completely, but you would be lying to yourself and you would not feel right on a sub-conscious level, the real thing to do would just tell yourself to change. But, alas, your entire life would become a masquerade.
all those things you described equal immaturity. you need to shut up and try being mature and more friendly
The opposite of your ';problem'; areas is ';listening';. Work on it. Remind yourself of it. Remember that you learn more with your mouth shut. It takes practice and your friends will wonder what is wrong. Do not tell them you are trying to change, just say you are learning to listen. Being loud, annoying, and talking a lot are not character flaws, they are habits.



You can do it. It takes practice. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment