Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change my personality?

I went through a bad childhood. My personality is now untrusting, quiet, often scowling, but still kind. But I want to be like I used to be. I want to be happy, outgoing, gentle, and kind.How to change my personality?
I had the same problem as you, minus the bad childhood. I was just creepy and grumpy all the time. I wasn't really like that, but I just acted that way at school. I just literally could not act normally. I thought I was bipolar or something for a long while. After a while a broke through. I think it was because I became comfortable around the people at my school, and I just made up my mind that I didn't want to be that way. Don't give up! Oh, and another thing, always make sure you eat enough, that helped me too.How to change my personality?
Therapy will help you adjust. This sounds like it's not a matter of your personality but your approach to life. That is something you can change with behavioral therapy or dialectal behavioral therapy. That is not to imply that there's anyhting wrong with the way you behave, but the point of that kind of therapy is finding the root of your actions and changing the course you take.
G Turn poison to medicine.

Use your understanding to help others u7ndergoing the same stresses. Here's how.



Convert Sorrow Into Happiness

By Generalist

It was always difficult for me to overcome sorrow because of ethnic persecution and an unhappy family situation. Life was always more of a threat than an opportunity and there was little to base confidence on.



The complete collapse of my finances created a rip that let light in. It forced me to examine what I had been doing with my mind and body. Religion had already disgusted me with the cruelty and corruption of the Catholic Church in Austria. I was open to any other suggestions on how to gain in life.

At a SGI-USA meeting, I found out that the method for doing that had all been summarized as Nam Myoho Renge Kyo by the monk Nichiren. He lived in 13th century Japan. Here is the, ';just add hot water'; version of his doctrine.

1-Everything is always changing, yet, there is a continuity of life and truth. That檚 Kyo. It also came to mean vibration, speech, teaching, sutra.

2-Causes produce effects. Sometimes this is not obvious because of time gaps between the cause and the appearance of effects. That檚 Renge.

3-Life is both physical and non-physical. That檚 Myoho.

4-I needed to organize my mind according to what檚 real in order to win. That檚 Nam.

I started to recite Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. It took some time to discard my cynicism, even when I got phenomenal results in my life and felt completed. I later found that joining with others enhances the effectiveness and gets me a big source of potential friends.

Source(s):

My own experiences as a result of reciting the formula and working with friends for peace, culture and happiness

http://www.sgi.org

No comments:

Post a Comment