Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my personality?

Most of my friends think I act so exaggerated and so ';not natural'; so it make me have less friends,

I tried to be myself but that WAS my personality, I just hated that.

I tried to change it, but it failed, how am I suppose to be a more natural person?How can I change my personality?
real nice friends ya got there....







BUT maybe your just trying too hard to change it, and you coming off too strong when being yourself. You cant CHANGE your personality, it's who you are. and if your friends don't like you for you, then forget them and their shi+How can I change my personality?
Your friends are Mean! Just be your self.
be yourself and don't try and change for anyone, if they are true friends they will except you for what you are and not try and change you. find some different friends that you fit in with more that wont try and change who you are.
Love who you are! Your friends should too!
  • camcorders
  • for couples and singles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment