Saturday, November 20, 2010

Is it possible to change my personality?

I want to be more like a serious, laid back and quite character..

I go into this mood when I go into this personality for a few hours then come back to my own..

I am seen as a loser..how can I change?Is it possible to change my personality?
Yes it is possible to change aspects of your personality but you have to want it to happen.If people see you as a loser,ignore them,its often people far from perfect that are first to critisize anyway but if you want to change stuff about you,such as being more laid back then go for it.Is it possible to change my personality?
hey if no one liked the way u are thats there fault not yours...find new friends
If no one likes you...it's not your falt! It's theirs!

I'm sure your a great guy and you shouldn't feel the need to impress anyone!

It's their loss! Don't worry about them. You are who you are. If they don't like it, forget them! They're not worth it!

Please just be yourself, and don't change for anyone else!
  • grow hair
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment