Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How can I change my personality?

I know that this is a stupid question.



I wanted to change my way of talking but i can't. Is there any practices to do? I wished to change my way of talking into well-mannered and bit elegant style, I want to change my personality a bit. My friends said that when there's worst thing happening, I need to be calm but I can't. I want to be look-like Calm, Laid-back, Well mannered conversationalist. But how?How can I change my personality?
there are classes you can take for speech %26amp; etiquette. as well, you can get a lot of useful books from ur local library on manners (and general etiquette) and other books on how to control your emotions. i had a faze where i was really addicted to these books :P lol, and they were actually quite useful.



all the best %26amp; good luck on the transformation ;)How can I change my personality?
Well you don't want to change your personality, then you won't be you. But if you want to act a little better try wearing something that makes you feel elegant and calm. Manners? Try to say or do something nice to every person you talk to in a day, hold open doors, compliment shirt, thank for having you over, etc. Try to remain optimistic as well. Maybe You have to think a little bit more before you speak? Also, read books or watch movies and try to develop some of the traits that a character you admire performs!
There are books on amazon that teach about bring out your true voice. People seem to think their voice is their voice, but the truth is one can improve and even change their voice for the better. It just takes a lot of practice.

As far as relaxing goes, I suggest listening to Eckart Tolle's Audiobooks before bed. Stick them on your MP3 player and listen to them on the go. Trust me on this one, if that doesn't relax you then nothing will.

Good luck.
Rent some James Bond movies, listen to some classical music whenever you find it on the radio dial, be sure your diet is balanced, try making friends with persons you want to emulate.
honey your voice is your voice why would you wanna change it...but if you want to have bigger vocabulary just read alot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment