Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my personality before school starts?

How can I change my personality and my maturity level before school starts? I always feel like i am less mature than everyone else. I want to have a lot more friends than I already have. does anyone have any ideas? I really need to be more mature so my family will stop treating me like a child.How do I change my personality before school starts?
A personality is not something you can just 'change' and being 'mature' means alot of different things. What you can do to make yourself a little more mature is to become less insecure with yourself. You are being very self-concious, learn to accept yourself and love yourself. If you can do that others will gravitate to you, people gravitate toward strong energy. A weak person has few friends.



Consider taking a personality test to give you some insight about yourself, by learning who you are you can become a stronger and more desireable person to be around. I will include a link to a website that has free personality testing.



ps....My personality is INTPHow do I change my personality before school starts?
get a job... trust me, it helps in all aspects
well. if you change your personality, then you won't be yourself and it's tiring to not be yourself.



anyway, here are some links



http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Mature-at-a-Young-Age

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Mature
Does your family give you advice? Have you ever considered it? Maybe that would be a start.



Also, you don't have a job and your name is ishop2much, maybe you should not spend so much of your families money on yourself? That is being selfish and considered kind of immature.



For the other things, don't brag, people hate that.

Compliment people, people like that.

Poke fun at yourself, it makes people feel like they can be themselves around you.

Don't talk behind other peoples backs, the people you are talking to will think you will do the same to them when they are not around.

Try not to be too negative, when people think of you, they will associate you with negativity. You don't want to be a mood killer.



That should get you started :P

No comments:

Post a Comment