Saturday, November 20, 2010

How long does it take to change your whole personality?And how do you do it?

I would like to change my personality-my thoughts,some of my beliefs and perceptions, the way i talk and interact with people. The reason for this is because there are many(not exaggerating) serious flaws in my personality and i have kept off doing something about it-as a result i developed some negative ways of thinking and behaviour.

Please help!How long does it take to change your whole personality?And how do you do it?
Its fairly easy, just think why, out of all the people in the world, you are like yourself. You will see that you could be anyone else, and your personality is easy to change. Try saying your name over and over in your head until it sounds ridiculous and you wonder why youre called that.How long does it take to change your whole personality?And how do you do it?
i could never change you would only get best from me =]]
First totally positive dialog in your head. Ban all the words that have negative sounds or negative connotations.

Incorporate positive phrases. Like I can. I will. Wow, I did well there. I am on my way to something good.



Many of the things we do are no more than bad habits. You can only get rid of a bad habit, by replacing it with a good one.



Write down your bad habits.



Write down the good habits you want to start.
Sorry, hate to break it to you, but you cannot change yourself. If it was something like addiction, then you can un-addict yourself from that. You can set goals to become more like something. If you believe something other than what you believe right now, you can decided to become part of that religion. But personality is something you can't change. If someone told you they had a new boyfriend, and you are someone who would normally not be happy with that, then you can disguise your personality and be ';happy'; for them, but inside, you still have the same personality.
That depends on what personality traits you want to change.

E-mail me, and i'll try to help



Donavanlaturner@yahoo.com
You have to accept your personality, both the good and bad parts. You will never feel satisfied unless you except yourself as you are. Changing your personality will only make things worse.



However, you can change your habits of thought and action. Breaking habits can be quite challenging, so be prepared for a lot of hard work.
Well, since your doing this for a good reason I'll help you.



First you need to think more of good and less on the negative. Don't hold on to what you don't like about your personality and on what you do like. For the interacting part, listen with interrupting, people like that, and also be interested in what they say. When they ask for you input, be nice and have courtesy of others feelings. Hang around with people with good perceptions and beliefs and you will grow for there..



I hope this helps because it's helped me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment