Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change my personality to be more attractive ,social and feeling important?

Find something that you love to do and do it. That will make you happy which will in turn make you more confident which always helps. I started reading to kids after school at the library and it helped me allot.How to change my personality to be more attractive ,social and feeling important?
I don't believe you said something like that. You don't have to change anything. You know why? Because everyone is special and attractive in his own unique way. If you want to improve your self that's good and makes you a better person but if you want to change your self that's really sad. Be proud of you. You have to be!How to change my personality to be more attractive ,social and feeling important?
find a fashion in cloths or go with a theme to an outfit.. try smiling or being more aware of your surrounding.. talk to people.. something along that line would work.. good luck..
Just be the best Tman you can be. Dress and groom attractively. Be interested in others, use your smile and don't think you have to talk about yourself all the time. As for feeling important, let the CEO's take that trip. Your self-confidence will show when you set and meet small goals. Expand your outside interests.
I was very introverted and negative.as a child,I got angry at myself for being that way,I Read positive thinking books, joined a health spa, and exercised, joined a Church.which helped me so very much.

when I feel good I look in the mirror,Darn!!what a good looking guy!!

when i feel bad , I look, darn,what an ugly guy I am

it ALL depends on your attitude my dear mother would tell me.

Have Faith,and have love, and have confidence in that your special,refuse to think bad negative thoughts put only good thoughts into your head,which you or a positive person deep down.your a child of god.ask the spirit of God with faith and love for guidance and listen in your heart and mind for the answers which will come to you in a very quiet voice,things will happen positively if you think positively.when you think negatively things will happen negatively, so think positively have a good attitude, May God bless you.I wish you the very best in life.and you do not have to be spiritual to be positive but it sure helps

No comments:

Post a Comment