Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change your personality? I want to have friends?

im socially awkward and i dont play football or hunt or do normalish things.



I want to be cool and have friends.



How do i change my personality?How do you change your personality? I want to have friends?
steal something and start smoking and drinkingHow do you change your personality? I want to have friends?
don't change your personality for people, find people that have the same interests in you. get out more to places you like to go and meet friends there
you want to change your personality to be cool???!!!!



Sonny, one thing I've learned in life is if you try to seem cool, you just seem like an idiot.



Just find people who are like you, and talk to them!
u shouldn't change urself cuz people should like you for who ur and not for someone fake that u want to be
  • mobile
  • first kiss advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment