Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you change your personality?

I am so sick of me. I've changed my look recently and now I like it, but what I mostly dislike about myself is how attached I get to things, ideas, and people. I want to becomre more adaptable.How do you change your personality?
Your personality is defined by how your brain is wired, so it is hard to change it. See: MBTI personality test for example. I get attached to things also, but I think this is normal. And I don't think, it's a personality issue. For example, as people become older, they become more attached to familiar things and people. They don't like change. And that's normal.How do you change your personality?
Don't change yourself you will never find you again. Be happy with you, who you wouldn't even be able to experience the amazing thing called life, and be happy with what you've got. That's why its called the 'present'.....its a gift

Cheer up sister!

:):)
if you sincerely think you want to change try hard nothing is impossible go ahead success is yours

No comments:

Post a Comment