Saturday, November 20, 2010

Link Between Fatigue and Change in Personality and Mood?

What are the physiological reasons why my personality changes when I am tired (like right now). I notice when I am reaaally tired, I tend to be less optimistic about things. I walk slower. I complain more. It's like the barrier for me to get agitated about a given situation is nearly removed. Fatigue sort of seems like a mild temporary form of depression to me, because I am less motivated to do things (and for no psychological reason). How does it accomplish that?Link Between Fatigue and Change in Personality and Mood?
This has nothing to do with PMS like the other two retards who answered this said. Your body did not get enough sleep and is slow because you are tired and need more rest. I feel the exact same way, except I get grumpy. I think its your body's way of telling you to go back to bed!Link Between Fatigue and Change in Personality and Mood?
PMS
I agree, PMS.
I would think that mentation slows as blood sugar levels drop. Low blood sugar can cause fatigue and other symptoms. There is a list at the symptoms link at www.hufa.org. It may elucidate the connection for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment