Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my personality?

For example, how can I become a more outgoing person, or become an extrovert when I'm an introvert. Is it even possible to change ones personality?How can I change my personality?
you cant change your personality

but you can fine tune it

and make a better who you are

by building up on what you allready areHow can I change my personality?
to tell the truth, there isn't a specific way.



The only ways to change your personality, i think, is for you to slowly change over time or to have a very very traumatic experience.
As long as you don't over- do it, drink (alcohol) acts on your inhibitions %26amp; can affect your personality. It can relax you more and allow a shy person to become more expressive, however, the trick is, knowing how much %26amp; when to stop - if you can't manage this bit then it could be desastrous (take it from me !)
I've always been a shy person, and it seems like every other person I talk to says, ';Yeah, I used to be shy too.'; So, I guess it is possible, but I'm learning that (for me at least) it's a long process. It's just small steps that lead to big changes.
Get involved with people....Attend social activities......Be visible in the community...
it is possible to change personalities, you want to become more socially out going, you have to understand the socializing imagine yourself as who you want to be and stick to the rules go to sleep and wake up everyday with that in mind... maybe try reading books about manipulation persuasion, social influence e.t.c. to give you a bretter grasp of understanding socializing make like nike and just do it

No comments:

Post a Comment