Monday, November 22, 2010

How come I change my personality when talking to new people?

i kinda feel like i am not myself, i become a different person...

but when im with family i am calm.,How come I change my personality when talking to new people?
You reflect what you see in others because you have a belief that other people love themselves and that's what they want to see more of. This is quite true, but people should be attracted to you because they see something in you that they like, not because they see a reflection of themselves.

Be true to yourself, but at the same time love others.

Try to build a better self image. Get confidence in all things and change your life with a new mindset. ';I think, therefore I am'; literally means I am a product of my thoughts. Listen to your thoughts, if they are telling you you have a low opinion of your self, then you will project those thoughts into your life.

Change your thoughts to something positive and reap the rewards of an excellent life.

Good luck out there.How come I change my personality when talking to new people?
Everyone does that. I don't curse around my family but when I'm around my friends, you'd swear the fleet just flew in. I think it shows an ability to adapt quickly to certain situations.
Every one shows different personality traits when with different people it's normal we all get that way
You are not ' changing your personality' you are just adapting to a new group of people. your attitude towards people you don't know is not the same as those towards whom you know. coz unlike your family these guys are kind of unknown to you. so your not yourself, till you get to know them better, like your family. all after all, our attitudes changed towards different people based on how we view them emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment