Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my personality?

I really want to change my personality. Be a little girlier, dress better, and look good. I'm sort of a tom-boy right now but I hate it. And I just want to be more fun to be around and look pretty. Help?How can I change my personality?
Depending on your age, you might just mature. My younger sister was a mega tom boy all of her childhood. Now she's a beautiful young woman who hasn't lost touch with her rugged side, but is visibly and outwardly feminine.



I don't suggest you do anything drastic, but maybe slowly transitioning into feminine clothes will do the trick. Slow so you don't shock everyone and maybe get negative feedback.



Just see what little changes you're willing to make, and i think you'll feel better about yourself. Just don't lose touch of your true self, and only do a little self improvement.How can I change my personality?
hang out with barbie girls.. soon you'll be one of them..
Why the hell would you want to be a girly girl? I love being a tom boy and wont ever change.
You shouldn't want to change your personality! Someday, someone will love you for being who you are. And if you try to change yourself it can lead to depression and sometimes even suicidal thoughts. Besides, at out school the guys like tomboys better than some prep wearing pink carrying a hand-bag.
Don't change it, be yourself not someone else! But for your looks just try to do something else with your hair and buy different clothes... you were made to be the way you are, so no need to change!
hmmm..well you should start buying more girly clothes and do your hair differently, like curling it one day and straightening it the next. You can always change ur appearance but i dont think theres any way u can change ur personality, its part of who u are:)
its hard to give you advise over yahoo. You need a girly girlfriend so she could help you in every step of the way with dress and make up. Although your personality wont change, and I would suggest not to change it because its your personality that makes you who you are inside not just the outside. You just need a little change of style.



wish i could be of better help. Try to find a close friend, a relative, cousins who are into girly girl stuff.
well honestly thats not changing ur personality..thats just changing ur apperance.
Why try? Just be whatever your nature is and be yourself! I rather be around 'tomboy' girls than oh so proper lady types!
Hey,

Well, since you want to be more girlier you could give yourself a makeover. Find a new hairstyle that will fit your face (if you have a round face the maybe side layers or side bangs) and if you want you could try some makeup, even just a little can change the way you look. If you want to dress better, instead of just wearing t-shirts and stuff like that maybe you could find a nice shirt and layer it or something and add a necklace with some skinny jeans. Since you want to be more fun to be around, I'm not sure how you act now but you could try and talk to more people and make jokes and stuff like that. For extra help you could also buy some fashion and beauty magazines if you need more help for your look and stuff like that.



Hope I helped! :D
  • favorite baby girl name
  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment