Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I completely change my personality?

I'm going back to school tomorrow, and I want to be different than I was for the last 7 years. I was quiet and shy, but I don't want to be that way anymore. I want to date, too. My cousin started dating in the eighth grade, so I want to start, too! I would really appreciate your answer. Oh, and no answers, like, ';You're too young to date, blah, blah, blah...'; because you're only wasting your time. Thanks, everyone!~NickHow do I completely change my personality?
try to change the bad things firstHow do I completely change my personality?
You shouldn't have to change your personality because the way you are now makes you you and you should never change that especially for girlfriend. you shouldn't want them to like you because of your new personality you should want them to like you because your you.

never change the way you are for anybody and you will meet the them when the time is right and you know you haven't had to change for them.

good luck this year.x
Bud, you can't change your personality it is ingrained in your brain, there is no possible way to change who you are. Until you start liking how you are nobody is going to like you either.
The most important is ask yoè°‹urself .. are you the person that you want to be ? if not then I cant say anything cuz you cant change yourself about things easily...
You are who you are. Don't go and change yourself for no one. We are all so unique and individual. That's what makes us different.
When you walk onto school grounds...Slap the taste out the mouth of the first person you see. It will mark the day you changed..from shy guy, to the man...People will take notice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment