Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why does my personality change when I'm confident?

Normally I'm empathetic, logical and try to be fair and get on no ones bad side. But every now and then I'm confident and my self-esteem is up I'm a total dick.



I'll try to demolish people who are wrong, make rude jokes at others expense and make sarcastically racist jokes all the time (no that I'm racist, I just like pretending to be).



Testosterone? Is this even a bad thing? How can I apologize?Why does my personality change when I'm confident?
I believe this occurs when a person is not authentically their self. A healthy balance must be found within each of us, which includes using common sense and discernment. This usually occurs when a person matures into a healthy adult leaving the child's toys and the adolescent mood swings behind them, opting for a more mature, healthy and balanced life and life style. Apology is only needed when boundaries have been crossed and someone has been hurt in some way..... In making racist jokes or any jokes at the expense of someone always hurts and one should have 0 tolerance for this or jokes of any kind as this is always how racism is birthed and continued on in the first place. Because you obviously go the extreme and hurt others, you will have to work very hard and be totally honest with yourself when creating, molding, or maturing into the kind of person you truly wish to be, if you have not already done this.... Testosterone? I think not. Just one more excuse to justify rude and uncalled for behaviours... Your confidence has been misguided, misinterpreted, and definitely misused. What you are exerting towards others and perceive to be confidence is ignorance and cruelty, and I would suggest you educate yourself on the subject and also work on how you became to do these things in the first place, as this usually begins in the home. Remember what is in the heart, conceived in the mind, is spoken through the mouth and acted upon. We all had at some point negative thoughts and/or behaviours we had to address within ourselves, then overcome through introspection and a great deal of truth about our self. You can be whatever and whoever you choose to become. Take careWhy does my personality change when I'm confident?
ha ha i have the same problem!! i think its due to you putting up with other peoples crap. it all builds up and we dont realize it. when we get confident it all comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment