Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my personality?

I am really shy and always looking and seeming angry to friends and family or like I am depressed about something. And, i want to be the total opposite, like not loud but but not shy either. I really need to change fast to get a job etc. So I was wondering if there is any way that I could achieve this. Or maybe if you know any good videos on the net that will tell me.How can I change my personality?
Changing your personality is almost impossible, and it's exhausting trying to be someone else, but you can work on these particular issues. Work on your confidence, and find out what's making you angry and eliminate it. Good luckHow can I change my personality?
why not do something to make you feel good about yourself

like volunteer at a local park/library or something

that way when you apply for a job,it'll look good on your application and along the way you'll meet new people
You may got to change your thinking process to change your personality
Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment