Monday, November 22, 2010

Is it possible to change your personality?

I absolutely hate myself I am quiet and angry. I am constantly hormonal and can't help myself I feel like crying ALL the time. I am not pregnant I am always like this and it is hard. I also suffer with bad acne because of my hormones which makes me feel even more shy. I have tried my whole life to change how I am and how I connect to people. Is it ok just to be happy with my family and close friends and be myself? or do you think it is worth trying to change my personality?Is it possible to change your personality?
Being yourself is one of the most important things a person can do especially in this modern world where fitting in and being part of a stereotype are a real pressure.

I dont think it is really possible anyway to change your personality. You can change how you appear in the eyes of others but who you are inside rarely ever changes.

It is tough to be shy and quiet, but just keep persevering, keep your spirits up.



By the way if your a teenager, then these mood swings can just be puberty which means that they and the acne will most likely end in a little while.Is it possible to change your personality?
I dont think you should change your personality, your personatlity is who you are, its what sets you apart from the rest. the angry thing maybe you need to go and speak to a professional about that they might be able to help you with that and then you might not feel like that. I have had very large groups of friends and i know that the only people that are important are your family you can have one good friend or more but your family will never turn there back on you.
Whether changing or being the same, it has to be for the good, not the bad.



Good meaning, for both you and the people around you.



You just need to calm down. Take a few breaths, and slowly relax yourself.



As to why you're angry, how and why exactly? You can't be angry at anything. (well maybe).



Its tough to just change yourself completely. Mentally changing is much harder than changing physically. The reason: you're used to who you are. Habits are harder to change as well.



The acne issue can be dealt with on how you're really angry. Don't let acne make you feel as though its embarresing. Most of the people I know have them. I had them too, but they were gone when I gave up on having the acne disappear.



How old are you? The age issue might help as well.
Well, more than giving you an answer i just want to tell you that i understand you perfectly.

Sometimes i hate myself, i don't do or say what i want to, on the contrary, sometimes i hurt the ones i love the most.

I have qualities that i like about myself, but there are things, feelings, that i wish i didn't have.



I think is possible to change, but it's really really hard....
Well you didn't state your AGE, which I am assuming is under 18. And if that is right - then what you feel and experience is NORMAL hormonal, moody, attitude ridden, roller coaster emotions of a teenager. If you outline the things that you LIKE about yourself and your personality they would include FAR more important things like how kind you are, how loving, generous, giving, unselfish, your goals, your academic skills, your talents %26amp; gifts, your communication skills, your athletic abilities, your musical talents, your relationships, the list could go on and on. THOSE are the things that matter more then how moody, hormonal, shy or temperamental you are. BECAUSE those things are a product of your maturing and age and they can be tempered, controlled and will be refined and change as you grow up.



Focus on the good instead of the bad that you SEE so blatant and flaw filled in yourself. We all have flaws - make the best of the good and don't stress about the bad or things you can't control or change. WE all have things we wish we could change about ourselves...just make the BEST of who you are. As you grow older, mature, gain wisdom, knowledge, experience %26amp; confidence hopefully you'll put things in their proper perspective and not sweat the small stuff...
Don't let people change you just so you have friends. If they can't accept you the way you are, then they are not true friends. Go and see the doc about your hormonal problem, my sister had a similar problem, which was soon sorted. It doesn't matter what people think about us, as long as we are happy.
people normally change their personality when they start puberty, but you can still change your personality. First you have to change your ways.... become positive and don't get angry over little things.
yes and no at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment