Monday, November 22, 2010

How can a change my personality, so I am not anxious?

I have always been a tense person. Now, I am in my mid 40's and having to take medication to control my high blood pressure. Is there a new attitude I can learn or new habits to help me get my blood pressure back to normal and not have to take medication for it. I am also on medication for depresion, which I think could be related to the anxiety. Any ideas?How can a change my personality, so I am not anxious?
By meditation and prayer you can tide over shyness.



Your prayer is from your heart. Further You must have to understood the fact that God is present in our heart. This can be realised in meditation. Further we are the creation of our own destiny. As per Hindu sacred religion, we carry all good and bad deeds life after life. There is no end unless we pray for unification of self with the divineliness.

Hence there is always a possible way to complete mergence with God in this life by a simple and wonderful meditationHow can a change my personality, so I am not anxious?
True personality change takes alot of time and insight. We can all change behaviors but the self knowledge of changing the way we think which changes behavior is a long hard road but yes, you can do this if you are determined and honest with yourself.
dont eat chicken
As far as the physical symptoms go, like clenching and jitteriness, as just some personal advice that works for me, I like to calm my breathing, and then pretend that I'm underwater, and all my movements are slow and fluid. This is just a strange thing that calms me down throughout the day, but maybe it will help you a bit!?
meditation and massage would be something to look into. Exercise too would be great
add a new hobbie to your lifestyle ....if you like animals ....horse riding would be wonderful .....or take up biking ..or hiking .....think about the things you eat ...personally I find fresher rawer organic foods to keep me in balance ..weight and mental wise .....good luck .....
The high blood pressure medication is necessary until your stress is relieved. Depression is hopelessness and that is tied to your situation. If you can't change your surroundings, then you have to find some peace within it. Meditation and prayer can help.

Making changes for the better like giving yourself a break from the tedious work, doing something you love,

getting help to fix what you want to fix and doing some good for others.- All of these can be a place to start.
Changing your personality-it can be done, but it does take time and a wish to truly change.

There are techniques that you can use to lower you blood pressure:

Breathing techniques, Meditation, Don't smoke or use tobacco products, Don't be overweight, Exercise regularly, Eat a healthy diet, Limit sodium, alcohol %26amp; caffeine intake.
  • cassette tape cases
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment