Monday, November 22, 2010

Is it possible to change my personality? How?

I really dispise my personality. I dislike the things I say and how I react to others. I think that my personality pushes me away from other people.Is it possible to change my personality? How?
Not enough information to give specific help.



Start with your health.. are you exercising and off drugs? Second, Identify things that make you happy and create a life that is a journey to experience your joys. Third, every day start out with a smile and remind yourself you are special.



You don't have to change your personality just your attitude.



Good Luck!!Is it possible to change my personality? How?
you prolly don't have enough time and money for that. if your on drugs get off of them. yes the prescription pills too. just cuz a doctor prescribed them doesn't make it all right.
it is possible to change your personality.



before making changes please understood your environment and what type of approach you are going to adopt ... example

trait approach, psycho analysis, humanistic, learning or behavioral approach..



you are extrovert or introvert ...



carefully decide what type you want to be.. and why...



best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment