Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I change this personality that I have?

Well you see I'm kind of the two extremes. When I'm quiet, I'm quiet! I don't want anyone pestering me and if they do I get very aggressive, I just like to have alone time. But then I'm really outgoing when I want to be. And when I'm out going, I'm am an aggressive social! I'll talk to anybody. How can I change? What does this sound like to you? I don't like being so aggressive in both areas of my personality.How can I change this personality that I have?
sounds like me haha. i don't really know what to suggest. find someone who you feel comfortable talking to and maybe it will help with the quietness a little. meeting my girlfriend has helped me become a little more comfortableHow can I change this personality that I have?
I guess, you want your personal freedom, and you want everyone to respect you. However, you want their friendship also. You are not ready to make any compromises.



This is just my guess. I am also little bit extreme, because i have social anxiety, and i am also perfectionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment