Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change this personality that I have?

Well you see I'm kind of the two extremes. When I'm quiet, I'm quiet! I don't want anyone pestering me and if they do I get very aggressive. But then I'm really outgoing when I want to be. And when I'm out going, I'm am an aggressively social! I'll talk to anybody. I'm a Sagittarius by the way. Are these normal traits? How do I change?How can I change this personality that I have?
HA, I am a Sagittarius and I'm the same way.

I have my moments where I can make anyone laugh and extremely outgoing. But there are moments when I feel I just want to be left alone. ( usually gathering my MANY thoughts). I'm not sure what to tell you to change that....its a pretty common trait. We have our serious moments..



I wouldn't consider that to be a bad thing either!

Everyone needs a little peace of mind!



( cheer up ) ;-)How can I change this personality that I have?
Though others rarely see this in Sagittarians, it is true that Sagittarius is one of the few dual signs of a zodiac. Like its polar opposite Gemini, Sagittarius is also moody and prone to two personalities; however, the more pessimistic and private is rarely shown to the world. Generally, a moon would accentuate that polarity, especially if it falls in Gemini. Look into your chart and placements of Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars, as these are vital in calculating your persona.

No comments:

Post a Comment