Saturday, November 20, 2010

How will joining the Air Force change my personality?

I want to hear it from the real Air Force people or someone close to them... how did joining the Air Force change your personality and disposition? I'm leaving in June (one month, two days) and my wife has been wondering how I'll be different.



Thanks!How will joining the Air Force change my personality?
The AF matured me. I became more responsible for myself and acutely aware of my surroundings more. I've always been mellow, and that has not changed. The AF isn't as militant as the Army or Marines.



It was the best thing I've ever done.



Something your wife should be happy about... AF deployments are shorter and there is more time between the deployments.



She should be proud of you. Good LuckHow will joining the Air Force change my personality?
Well the air force made me responsible, dependable, and matured me allot. I was a very quiet kid before I joined and after I joined I got rid of the shyness and ended up with allot of friends. It didn't effect my political ideals or my world view to much. If you have anymore questions about the Air Force make sure to watch my live radio show Ask-A-Vet. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Ask-a-Veteran

No comments:

Post a Comment