Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How have you changed [personality-wise] since last year?

I have matured a LOT. I was a silly little girl obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. Now I could care less. I thought celebrities could comment back on myspace. My main goal was to get the attention of the star basketball player.

How about u?How have you changed [personality-wise] since last year?
Last year I was shy and I cared waaaay too much about what everyone thought of me. I've matured more relationship wise, and I'm not afraid to be myself. I could care less what the *popular kids* think of me. I'm starting to like myself a lot more than I did last year.How have you changed [personality-wise] since last year?
yeah definitely.

i think from the ages of about 16-18 you change so much, i've had many eye opening experiences. i feel like i know who i am so much more.
I don't give a crap what others think of me, I'm happy with who I am and I'm not afraid to admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment